Today I felt all the bloat from the ice cream. Seriously. Though I forgot to take my magnesium last night so maybe... And today I forgot my enzymes for lunch and dinner... Let's hope I can maintain some sense of regular...
Definitely more mucous from the dairy.
I maintained until after work this afternoon when we all met for a beer for joe's birthday. I had maybe eight sips of Max's beer. It didn't feel as bad, but even eight sips hit me hard for two hours. Then we (me, max, em) went to dinner and I had coconut lettuce wraps (rice noodles and peanuts were the non plan ingredients, though I suspect a little soy too), a steak with steamed spinach and mashed potatoes (my cauliflower was better). I think the potatoes were dairy free, and the spinach and steak were ok too. I had a glass of white wine... It was yummy and didn't feel like poison! Though it did hit me harder than past normal and now I have a slight headache.
SO!! Today was a little too off road (rice, peanuts, maybe soy, probably not dairy, alcohol) to gauge from, but I'm planning on staying pretty tight for the weekend. :) let's see how my body reacts...
xoxo
eff.
No comments:
Post a Comment