Thursday, October 3, 2013

Since you guys aren't still posting...

I'm going to start using this as my experiental updates.
So...

I ate a pint of ice cream last night (sorry twin.  I tried to not.  Emotional eating, but also just a sort of, hey fuck you to limitations).  And one hard apple cider.

That's all I've gone off the rails, and so far...

The cider (less than 5% alc content) did not hit me for two hours.  Two hours.  Then I felt it in my limbs and I did not like it.  Two hours.  That was weird.  I had it with dinner, but usually alcohol hits more quickly.  Interesting.

The ice cream (and I was full after half, but whatev.) made my mucous thicker, though doesn't seem to have increased my stuffiness or anything.  It also has not yet had a digestive impact of any kind.  I had to start taking my digestive enzymes full on again as of Sunday, so I do have that on board helping out.  Maybe that's why the ice cream isn't bothering me.  I'm not bloated from it.  Interesting.

Oh, and I started feeling really run down on Monday afternoon, so I got some Quick Defense herbs on Tuesday and started taking them... so no idea how that might impact digestion and mucous, but I'd guess not really?

Anyway.  A little off road journey.  Woo!  But one thing at a time to see how it affects me...  I know dairy increases the mucous, so I'm going to kick it out for pretty much good....

xoxo
eff.

UPDATE 2:15PM

okay, the bloat has started.  Stupid ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment