Hey Y'all
So yesterday's food was nothing special. Hash browns & bacon for breakfast (I ran out of greens, bummer). Lunch was another tasty salmon nicoise salad from Sweet Pea's & dinner was a big salad with all the usual toppings + my remaining lamb burger. Ended the day with frozen blueberries & coconut milk.
I have more leftovers to nom today...for lunch I plan on eating another salad topped with leftover roasted chicken. Dinner is undecided. But I do have some ground round & some zucchini, so maybe I will make a zucchini pasta with a beef/tomato sauce or something. For breakfast I had sweet potato with these really tasty breakfast sliders that I just received from US Wellness Meats (along with summer sausage & sugar-free bacon ends - they were out of sugar-free bacon)
Haven't been taking probiotics the last couple days (ran out), but my bowel movements have been ok. I did receive my order of probiotics yesterday, so will continue my regimen form here on out. I'm shocked that I didn't become completely constipated without them. I'm sure it's because of the Whole30 dietary support.
Other than that stuff is good. Four days of work still completely tires me out. My hours are anywhere form 9 - 6 or 10- 8 and sometimes 9 - 9. I've seen 17 patients this week & I feel super fatigued. I rally for each session, so it's nothing that a patient would notice, but I'm completely thrashed when I get home. Thank god today is my Friday. I *really* would like my energy to adapt to work. I think I'm handling it better than I was when I was eating crap, but I want to feel vibrant!
Getting IV chelation today to continue the process of cleaning out all the toxic heavy metals in my system. I am booked to receive chelation for the next 3 weeks. I think after that I can get retested & hopefully my numbers will be way down! *fingers crossed*
hugs,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment