Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Looking forward to some days off...

...so I can cook up a storm. Too tired to go to the grocery store tonight. This made my dinner a bit weak: raw/vegan sesame seed cracker topped with 1/2 avocado, tomato slices & leftover chicken. With a bit of salt. And olives. :) I finished dinner off with some blueberries in coconut milk and tea.

Lunch was tasty. I went to New Leaf and threw together a big salad with mixed greens, peas, carrot shreds, beet shreds, artichoke hearts, olive slices & shredded chicken. Dressed in balsamic vinegar & olive oil.

I ate some almonds (roasted with olive oil, salt & herbs) here & there during the day for a snack. They made me VERY thirsty. Must be VERY salty. But yummy.

Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. I do like the sweet potatoes in bacon grease.

I think I made a Whole30 mistake last night when I used an organic store-bought mayo. It has soy in it. WHAT!? I will have to make my own, I guess. It's a good practice reading food labels.

Night y'all!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment