My meals were nourishing today. For lunch I had leftovers from last night with a green salad tossed with tomatoes & cucumber in balsamic vinegar and olive oil:
For dinner I had a simple lettuce wrap stuffed with chicken, bacon, tomatoes & mayonnaise. Washed down with a probiotic drink (which I'm not quite sure is legal). I worked today & was pretty darn tired when I got home, so it took all I had to throw that together:
I plan to savor some blueberries in coconut milk as a post-dinner snack.
Along with detoxing from the coffee, I think I'm also detoxing from diet coke: my absolute achilles heel. It's been my hardest addiction to break. I've gone off it many times and always seem to start slipping it back in sooner or later. Hopefully this time I will break my habit completely.
Hoping to start feeling like a million bucks soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment