Monday, September 2, 2013

Laborless and well fed

Breakfast was my standard - sweet potato and three eggs.  Today I added bacon again. Weekend thing.  Black coffee.
Lunch was with the boys at ESE. I managed to make it work, a garden salad with oil and vinegar, and bacon wrapped prawns with an aioli sauce that was gluten, soy, and dairy free. Woo!  Lucas' sangria did look good though. 
Dinner is here at Max's, and will be a second meal of fish - more bacon wrapped prawns and scallops (He did not know about my lunch when grocery shopping :).  Also some grilled portobellos and tomatoes. He's drinking wine.   I had some iced tea made especially for me.  
I dig his support. 
No pics today. But lunch tomorrow at work should be exciting...!
Day two, with its drinking, and I survived and did not need a margarita. Who knew I could get through a holiday without one?!!
xo
eff.

Oh!  And today I started the alpha round of Focus T25 (Shaun T workout, similar to Insanity).  That was hard. Time to also get back in shape... 
It's all so exciting. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment