Sunday, September 1, 2013

In the beginning (A Whole 30 Genesis)

     So, it has come to this (I love using that line).  I did a Whole 30 over a year ago, and I felt great.  The changes were nothing short of amazing.  Sadly, over time, I fell off the wagon, and I fell hard.  The result?  Worse than ever.  Overweight, feeling like crap.  So with the support of my wonderful twin, I am embarking again upon a Whole 30, although this time I plan to extend my goals to a Whole 120.

    So it begins, as any day should, with breakfast.


A delicious breakfast, 3 eggs, a heap of sauerkraut, and a handful of olives.

All Whole 30 approved.  Not pictured, the Coconut oil I used to cook the eggs, and the half gallon of water I shall wash it down with.

Today is Sunday, which is game day.  This means I get to turn my nose up at what ever delicious concoction my fellow gamers cook up.  I will eat dinner before game to fortify myself.

Hopefully my twin will post up pictures of her noms as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment