My digestion had almost resolved itself until last night, when I ate a bunch of raw veggies (with a package of smoked salmon and some compliant baba ganoush) when I wasn't able to prepare in advance for dinner on the run. However, it's much better after a round of worse and urgent. :)
I think making it through these last 10 days (which always seem so pointless... must be why I've never completed one) is what has tempered most of the issues. I imagine spending another 10 days or so being strict would be helpful, but I don't know that I will. I have decided I really like eating this way after all, and that I'm not missing much and feel pretty good; and doing T25 at the same time is making me feel strong, too. So we shall see. Everyone and their brother is waiting for me to finish so we can "go out". I don't think they get that I'm not interested in falling face first into a pitcher of beer and a sack of gluten free cookies...
Actually, it even sounds gross.
What am I interested in? The tequila and white wine urge have passed... I might want a little dairy, but I think I'm going to leave that out for another month. In the meantime, I want to try experimenting with making my own nut/coconut/gluten free oat milk medley, and I want to make some blender lemon curd (holy crap that's not paleo), and I think I'd like to try making some very decadent paleo treats from my cookbooks. Obviously my sugar desires were not slain, but I'm not craving it. Sugar doesn't really get me unless I go crazy with the whole thing. I'm not planning on doing that.
Day 26... wow.
xoxo
eff.
No comments:
Post a Comment