Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Monday

I have recovered from the burnt almond incident. Sigh. I did try to eat them...but they were beyond consumption.

Breakfast today was yum: sweet potato hash browns (I'm addicted), 3 pieces of bacon & sauteed chard with yellow onion, topped with chopped tomato.

Lunch: Went to Sweet Pea's during my lunch break and got a salmon nicoise salad. I picked all the hardboiled egg pieces & potato bits out. It was pretty darn good. And filling. I stayed pretty satiated till dinner.

Dinner: Simple salad of lettuce, tomato & avocado chunks w/a lemon, garlic & olive oil dressing. Oven roasted chicken breast that had been marinading in balsamic vinegar and chopped rosemary. Super tasty.

Running low on veges. But I still have a lamb burger to finish & leftover chicken from tonight. And also a little flank steak. I will shop tomorrow. It was really handy preparing & freezing the chicken breasts for dinner tonight. All I had to do is come home & turn on the oven. I should find more recipes like that.

Energy is pretty good throughout the day. No major dips. Still a little slow in the morning, I would like to be perkier...

Hopefully I will have some photos to post maƱana.

No comments:

Post a Comment