Saturday, September 14, 2013

Still on track

And feeling a lot better came home Thursday night instead of working and slept fitfully from five pm on, but woke up yesterday morning feeling much better. By afternoons my energy was back to normal. SO.  Not sure what that was all about. 
Eating same old same old. But ordered two more cookbooks from amazon so I can spice it up (Against all Grain and Primal Cravings). No slips no fails. Did two days without coconut so far... Or it could be my magnesium supplement. Or not eating nuts yesterday. Feeling better in the erm, movement department too. :)
Fighting with max like crazy. Think I'm maybe extra irritable from being back at work after ten weeks of glorious outside, and with a sort of new workload/role that sometimes makes me want to pull out someone's else's hair. I keep finding flaw and pushing button, which is not who I am, and certainly not in line with my CDFs.  I'm going to realign this weekend so that I can get back to my happy place. Wholehearted, radiant, ease, potent, and divine - that is how I want to feel. So I will make choices that yield that. Starting with remembering my adoration and love for Max. 
I'm having my coffee and ghee this morning and yesterday. Will have tomorrow too. It's a weekend thing and I feel better if I can pretend my weekend starts on Friday. I'm also adding bacon to my regular breakfast today. 
I've been doing pretty well not snacking, but I have the sense I'm still not eating enough. I might or might not weigh myself tomorrow to check. I'm going on a bike ride today and if I end up exhausted by six or seven pm, I'll check tomorrow and if my weight is down another three plus, ill add a full fourth meal somewhere in my day. Not at night. 
Ok. Hope y'all are doing well and feeling good...

xoxo
eff.


No comments:

Post a Comment