Thursday, September 12, 2013

exhausted

Where did I leave off?

Dinner on Tuesday: shredded cabbage with a couple of tablespoons homemade mayo and half a can of chicken all mixed together.  A handful of olives, some coconut manna.

Wednesday breakfast and lunch was the same as Tuesday, though I switched from coffee to tea, plain.  No coconut at all yesterday to see if that helps with the regularity (also took my magnesium supplement last night to help).  Last night for dinner I ate a bowlful of mashed cauliflower, a large handful of walnuts, some sauerkraut, the last of the dried pineapple, and some green grapes.  Then I went to bed at six pm and slept, not soundly, until six am. 

It's not possible to have the carb flu on day 11, especially when I wasn't eating that much junk to begin with.  But I sure feel like I'm under the weather.  I've been 100% faithful to the whole30 foods (though my bacon is cured with a little sugar) and principles (I will be weight checking each Sunday, that's not whole30) - not really snacking, breaking bad habits, eating till I'm full, following the structure for macronutrients.  I'm drinking tea instead of coffee, but it's still caffeinated.  But even after 12 hours in bed yesterday, I am so tired, and my brain is foggy, and my mouth doesn't say the right words, because my brain isn't seeding them properly.  And tonight is back to school night, so I've got to stick around work until about 9pm. 
yech. 

I have no intention of falling off any wagon, but I might lighten up on the strictness of no pills/medicines at all.  Though there isn't really a pill to take for exhaustion.  I'm not achy, I'm not feverish.  I'm just really tired with brain fog. 

Maybe I have a brain cloud.

xo
eff.

No comments:

Post a Comment