I'm still here! Been away at a 4 day training in San Jose and away from my computer for the most part. I didn't hold up so well while attending the workshop in terms of Whole30 compliance. I will get into that at some point. I WILL talk about what I was able to maintain - to focus on the positive. :) I have been completely away from Diet Coke for 16 days now! I'm craving it less and less. I've also been totally off coffee. Woohoo! Bowel movements are still doing good even though I had some foods that generally upset my rhythm. I think having eliminated the coffee is really helping. Instead I've been opting for a light jasmine green tea.
In relation to exercise, I've been really trying to figure out how to incorporate it into my daily life in a functional way. So, I've decided to try walking to work. It is a little over 2.5 miles away and according to map quest it will take me about 50 minutes. Gonna try it tomorrow with extra time to spare in case it takes me longer. Walking has always felt so good. Hopefully this will bring some gentle movement back into my life. This way I won't have to rush home to go workout or wake up early to get myself to the gym. I will have no choice but to move my body if I find myself at work at the end of the day and no car to cart me home. :)
Well, that's all for today. I will try to post more tomorrow about getting back on track and how the walking thing goes!
<3 Z
No comments:
Post a Comment