Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bring this sh#t on!

So... Whole30...

I too have fallen off the Paleo wagon. Gluten free treats and dairy galore. Not too bad otherwise, except for a lot of emotional eating and drunk eating.  Thus the whole30 in particular - I need the structure to become conscious of my choices in this.

This time I'm actually freakin excited about it though. Woo!!  I know how good I feel when I eat clean, so I think about that and get all psyched up... My training has also suffered due to the summer season, so I'm ready to get that back on track, too.

I'm also going to post all my measurements from this morning. No more measurements till the end of the thirty days.  But I'm aiming for transparent...
Weight: 150.8 (with my running shorts on. :)
Height: 5'9" (this is the one I want to change most - woo for tall ladies! - but I have a feeling that at 35 I may be done growing vertically)
Hips: 40"
Belly: 39"
Waist: 34"
Boobies: under:32" over:39"
Biceps: 11.5"
I don't care about the rest.
Okay!  I have no specific measurement goals. Just want my feeling strong and fast to come back!

Ran this morning - met coach and pals at 7:30, had black coffee, ran at 8:30.  6 miles with the too fast crew - I kept with them for the first 5, then dropped. Whew!  After only a handful of runs all summer...
Then shopped for this week... Breakfast is a little late today, but always is on sunday run days.  Though I know I should make time for three meals on instense days, Sunday never fits more than two. So breakfast today is 3 pieces bacon, 3 eggs, 1 large sweet potato. All cooked in the grease from the bacon. Yum.

A picture?  Uh...
I like to mix it all together in a bowl, so it isn't photogenic. :)

But while it was cooking: 


K.  Bring it....





1 comment: