Lunch was more leftover Paleo pulled pork BBQ and some of my puréed broccoli/celery soup. Dinner: meat on a eggplant with homemade tomato sauce, a heart of an artichoke with some mayo that froze and separated (yech. Have to make more), and some of the green beans from yesterday.
Ok, and now I'm having a little sauerkraut. Hey, it's not dried fruit.
I can't tell if I'm still hungry before bed (maybe not eating enough during the day?) or if its habit.
I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. No cravings or deprivation. No carb flu. No withdrawals. Mostly, I'm trying to find my rhythm.
Oh, and Zan and Rich, I'm so glad to have you blogging here too. It's that extra support that makes me feel like I can really do this - I've not succeeded at a whole30 before. Thanks for sharing every day. It makes a difference to me.
Pictures of food are not that common. So here are some bunnies.
Another successful day, in all ways.
xo
eff.

Is eating before bed not recommended for the Whole30? Or is it a personal thing you're trying to shift? I sometimes eat past 8 pm, so...just wondering!
ReplyDelete